Senior Care Made Clear
Care Guide is a no-cost resource to families serving all of Georgia. We help our clients create a Family Plan that best fits their care needs, location, budget, lifestyle and next steps. We ease the burden of having to navigate the industry and answer all the questions by providing free consultation to families so we can help find the best care available.
We are locally owned and operated, serving families in the state of Georgia with access to placing in 47 U.S. states. With 9+ years of experience, we help our clients by identifying the senior care that best fits their medical needs, financial capability, geographic and lifestyle preferences. Let us reduce your stress by providing a free consultation to help you find the best senior care available.
Faith is important to us, therefore we approach each client with a servant’s heart and are ready to work diligently to offer quantified options within a reasonable time frame.
At Care Guide Inc, we patiently guide you through each step of the way. Our team’s sole purpose is to help you make the right decisions. Worry no more — we have the answers.
The Extra Mile
- Board Member of The Atlanta Senior Care Network Niche (ASCNN) since 2015
- Management experience in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Personal Care, and Memory Care communities
- Hospice experience
- Dementia specialist
- Gerontology Certified
- We provide Continuing Education Units (CEU) for industry professionals such as; social workers, case managers, care coordinators, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and other industry related personnel.
- Featured informative talks on local radio.
- Physically toured over 700 communities in the state of Georgia.
It’s not just another word on the wall — it’s written in our hearts. So what makes us different? It’s simple, we promise to care and guide you in the right direction just as we would our family and loved ones.
- No random lists of communities, the communities recommended are based on your loved ones preferences and care needs.
- Our Family Advocates tour clients through their recommended communities. This is a complementary service to families.
- During the community tour, you will have guidance and support by a certified senior advisor.
- In-person customer service reduces stress on you and your loved ones.
- Our Family Advocates will always give you and your family the honesty, compassion and personalized service that our clients have come to expect from us.
- We will help our clients and involved family members plan for and live their lives on their own terms through care management and asset preservation services.
We Help Create A Family Plan
We help you find and protect the resources that will enable your loved one to live out his or her final years in dignity. Our goal is to use those resources to obtain care that will deliver a kinder, gentler life given the circumstances.
We approach the practice of elder care and care management in a way that differs markedly from other care managers and care management companies. As a result, we promote quality of life changes that make your world a better place because of our dedication to working for you.
What better way to say, “we understand” than to have been in the same place you are now. We have assisted hundreds of families including our own.
Walk In Your Shoes
Everyone on our staff has personal experience caring for an elderly or disabled family member. From our care coordinators to our financial workers, we have first-hand knowledge of the challenges, joys and heartbreak that you are experiencing during the long-term care journey.
Though many of our clients come to us because their primary concern is protecting loved ones’ assets, they quickly realize that care is the bigger issue.
Unless you’re already an elder care expert, how are you supposed to know what to do when your aging loved one needs help? When you’re faced with the situation, there’s no time for practice, no room for trial and error. Our team of professionals helps you to get it right the first time, without having to become an expert or being crushed by the demands of care.